1. Addition of an upgrade process to map services to default SNOMED codes. This upgrade process
is only available for NHS England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man.
2. Addition of default SNOMED codes when a service is charted: the "default" codes for the Service,
all tooth-specific codes and all surface-specific codes.
3. UI addition to allow viewing and selecting of SNOMED codes from an edit chart item.
4. Update of SNOMED codes when a user changes tooth or surface information for a charted surface.
5. The title of the SNOMED window will show the service code when editing selected SNOMED items
on the chart.
6. The filtered list of codes are automatically shown when clicking into the SNOMED search.
The complete workflow for Northern Ireland NHS form (HS45PR form) is now available, with CliniPad installer being updated.
Only relevant outgoing SMSes are visible now, making matching an SMS is easier.
Apollo plugin to allow access to site configurations.
Fix for HTML Editor Library Issue, where clicking in the html editor sometimes causes crashes.
Fix for GDI leak when sending emails.
Fix for EXACT crashing when opening the Kiosk Management dialog, in the Patient Experience configure window.
Fix for Claim Estimate statement not showing benefit payment, card and membership number.
Fix for ticking in some patients crashes EXACT.
Fix for Feature Usage Report not showing OLB stats correctly.